Hi Welcome back or if you have not been here before, where you been?
This week as it is the start of Lent I wanted to look at things that we could give up to improve our life. The difference is We are not going to give up till Easter. I am talking about giving up for good.
Since I became a hypnotherapist (Which I love by the way) I have many many people give up patterns of behavior, old fears and phobias, smoking and so much more, but the thing they gave up the most was the old way that they thought. They stopped allowing those old thoughts to dictate their lives today.
So if you could give up something for Lent, what would it be? Perhaps worrying about things that you can’t control, or overthinking, maybe you would like to give up that little voice inside your head that keeps putting you down. Whatever it is that you would like to give up or stop, hypnotherapy could be the answer.
I have a page on my website that answers a lot of questions about hypnotherapy Visit it here. and if you don’t get your answer there then please contact me. I am always more than happy to answer any questions.
Now I’m not saying that hypnotherapy can help with everything, but it can help you think differently and because of that you will change your thoughts and you ways, your patterns of behavior etc. Remember our brains are always listening to how we speak to ourselves. So if we say “only bad things happen to me” then of course bad things will happen, but good things will happen as well but you choose to forget that.
On the 1st of March I launched a confidence and low self esteem package. I called in I Believe in Me. I called it that because if you have self belief you feel so much better about what’s going on around you. it is a 3 Session Package which not only includes confidence and Self Esteem hypnotherapy sessions but also PDFs to back up our sessions together along with a 12 month Peace of Mind contact agreement where you as my client can contact me should you ever feel that you are slipping back to that dark place, and we work together to get you back to where you want to be.
It’s your turn to fly.
Helping people is so rewarding and when they write an email or send a message saying just how much better they feel, it means so much. I have a testimonial Page on my site, and I am pleased to say that so much of my business comes from recommendations. So if you are reading this and you have ever written a testimonial or recommended me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
So if you want to give up something not just for lent but for good contact me or if you are not that close I have got to know many hypnotherapists from many different areas. I would be happy to recommend them.
It’s ok not to be ok. there are lots of us out here that want to help and are prepared to listen.
If you follow me on Facebook fb.me/adkin23 you may know that I’m posting some confidence tips this month If you don’t do facebook here are the first 6 tips.
- Smell Nice. Did you know that if you spray yourself with some nice fragrance or after shave. it not only makes you smell nice it can actually increase your confidence.
- Straighten up. When you sit don’t slump or slouch your shoulders, Sit up straight as it shows more confidence in your own thoughts.
- Be nice to yourself. If that little monkey voice inside your head tells you are not good enough replace it with a positive compliment and even if you did make a mistake, well just learn from your mistake and continue.
- You do You. Stop comparing yourself to others. be happy with who and what you are, and if you want to make changes, you make the changes for you not to be the same as someone else.
- Don’t be a victim of negative self talk Our brains are always listening so be careful how you speak to yourself.
- Deal with failure. I’ve failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
So that brings you up to date. I will add more tips in the next blog along with some more advice on how you can feel more confident.
Until next time Stay strong and continue to stay positive.
I wish you all the very best.